Knee Preservation and Sports Medicine Fellowship
The American Knee Institute ®
Chicago, IL, USA
A fellow can be expected to be trained by multiple specialty and fellowship trained surgeons, associated with the American Knee Institute® and Hinsdale Orthopedic Associates.
Fellows will be trained in varying aspects of knee surgery, providing a comprehensive and unique foundation for a future Sports Medicine and Knee surgeon. Training will include:
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Cartilage Restoration
- Peri-articular Osteotomies of the Knee
- Patellar Stabilization Procedures
- Anatomic ACL Reconstructions
- Multi-ligament Knee Reconstructions
- Meniscal Repair and Allograft Transplantation
- Subchondroplasty and Biologic Injections
- Robotic Partial Knee Replacement
- Total and Revision Knee Replacement (optional)
This highly specialized fellowship prepares trainees for a focused or specialized practice.
To apply, please send:
- Cover Letter
- Three (3) - Letters of Recommendation
Ronak M. Patel, M.D.
c/o Danielle Rodriguez